While created for the Swiftfire server, it is completely self containing and can be used for other projects as is.
- Creates a fully featured JSON hierarchy from file (Data, Buffer or String).
- Intuitive subscript accessors (for creation).
- Intuitive pipe accessors (for interrogation).
- Interpret items as other types (eg read a Bool as a String or vice-versa).
- Allows multiple values with identical names in an OBJECT.
- Allows ARRAYs with different JSON types.
- Overloaded assignment operators for readable code.
- Auto creation of null values for optional items that are nil.
- Type conflicts can be configured to create fatal errors (is default).
- Build with Swift 3
- Includes extensive unit tests
- Use either integrated parser or Apple’s NSJSONSerialization parser
- Builds with SPM (Swift Package Manager)
- Builds with Xcode as modular framework
- Merge function is NSOutlineView compatible
- Limited KVO support to provide easier integration with -for example- an NSOutlineView
- Notifications are isued for KVO updates.
- Caching of named members for higher performance (usable in most cases)
- Prepared for use under Linux (but not tested yet)
Open the following information in a new window (or tab)