Release 1.2.1 adds the sources for the server admin account, adds additional logging when server parameters are changed, and no longer needs explicit saving of changes in server parameters.
- Fixed a bug that prevented updating the server admin root directory
- Fixed a bug that prevented a full build after cleaning the build directory
- No longer needs saving of changes made by the admin
- Full logging of all changes made by the server admin
- No longer uses the library Html
- Update when convenient.
User Manual updates:
- When the server admin website must be changed it will be necessary to install the Jekyll static site generator and the Classic-Jekyll-Theme.
- The location of the sfadmin website has changed. It is no longer located in
<Project>/sfadminbut has mbeen moved to
<Project>/sfadmin/_site. When accessing the serveradmin account for the first time, it will be necessary to update this location.
- Implement services and functions to allow a blogging site to accept user reactions.
No release is envisioned for these changes
Link to previous release: 1.2.0